What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are set in the User’s browser from the Services and are used to record certain navigation interactions, storing data that can be updated and retrieved from such browser. These files are stored on the User’s device and are used, among other purposes, to remember the User’s preferences when accessing the Website again, such as access data or content personalization.
Cookies or other similar online tracking technologies can also be used to record anonymized information about how a visitor uses the Services (e.g. the website from where the visitor accessed the Services or whether the visitor has used a banner advertisement to reach it).
When accessing the Services, the User is informed about the use of these technologies through the management platform displayed on Services.
In fact, the User can decide whether to accept or reject all cookies, or to do so in a granular manner depending on the cookie purpose and manage preferences through the management panel.
At any time, the User can manage his or her setting preferences.
Certain cookies may be strictly necessary for the operation of the Services and the functionality offered by the Services and requested by the User. These strictly necessary cookies do not require consent. As a result, in the event that the User objects to the use of such cookies, access to the Services may be prevented or may not work properly.
Cookies used on our Website
We use the following types of cookies on the Services:
- Strictly necessary:These online trackers are absolutely necessary for the functioning of the Services. They allow the User’s navigation through the Services and enable the use of the different options and services that are offered by the Services and requested by the User (e.g. cookies used to record the Users’ preference with respect to cookies, cookies intended for authentication to a service or cookies that are essential to comply with the GDPR’s security principle for an activity the User has requested). Without their use, certain functions on the Website may not work properly.
- Analytic:These online trackers provided by third parties store information mainly related to how Users interact with the Website’s content, where those Users come from, the browser that they are using and the time they remain on each page, among other information. They are used for audience measurement and usage and user statistics.
- Personalisation:These online trackers provided by third parties collect information about how Users use our Services and remember it to enable the User’s access to the Services according with certain features that make the User’s experience different from other Users’ (e.g. cookies used to personalise the way the services are displayed on the Services, depending on the Users’ previous visits or actions taken on the Services; cookies used to remember if the Users choose a particular feature on the Services).
- Social media:These online trackers provided by third parties enable Users to share content through social media. These cookies may track the User’s browser across other sites and build a profile of the User’s interests, which may impact on the content shown to the User on other websites that are visited.
- Targeted Advertising:
- These online trackers, set by third parties, analyse your browsing habits on this Services and on other sites in order to serve you targeted ads that are more relevant to you on other websites.
- We also use online trackers to better understand our audience and select and serve you targeted ads through our Services.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we and our partners may use “tracking pixels” (also known as web beacons or pixel tags). These are small transparent images that are integrated into the Services itself (and therefore not stored on the User’s computer) and allow us to verify aspects such as the number of visitors accessing to the Services or the technical configuration of the browser of Users accessing it.
Our Services also contains links to third parties’ websites. We do not control the cookies used by these external websites, thus the User should access their own cookie policies in order to obtain more information about the technologies being used by such websites.
How to manage cookie settings or revoke consent
The User may block all categories of cookies, including the cookies that are strictly necessary for the Services to function. As mentioned above, in the event the User blocks all cookies, access to the Services may be prevented or may not work properly.
Below there’s a list of instructions and links on how to activate, deactivate, delete and manage cookies depending on the browser.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the above information or links are outdated, or if your browser is not on this list or if you can’t find a way to manage cookies, please review their official website:
Safari: Once in Safari, click Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and Website Data and choose the desired option.
Safari for iOS 11: Once in Safari, click on Settings > Privacy & Security > Block All Cookies.
Google Chrome: Once Google Chrome is open, click the Chrome menu icon > Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies. For further information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Google Chrome for Android and iOS: Once Google Chrome is open, click the Chrome menu icon > Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies. For further information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer 11: Click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, and customize the cookie settings to your preferences. For more information, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Internet Explorer Mobile: With Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More > Settings and customize the cookie settings to your preferences. For further information, http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Microsoft Edge: In the browser, click More > Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy & Services > Cookies and choose the desired option. Further information at https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Mozilla Firefox: With Firefox open, press the Menu > Preferences > Privacy & Security > History > Use Custom History Settings and customize your cookie settings to your preferences. For further information, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
Mozilla Firefox Mobile: With Firefox open, press the Menu > Settings > Privacy > Cookies button and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For further information, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-or-disable-cookies-firefox-android
Opera: With Opera open, press Settings > Options > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For further information, https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If you have any questions, please contact us:
E-mail us at email@example.com
Our Registered Office is: Home Farm, Coytrehen, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, CF32 8YS.
These Cookie Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change or modify these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically because any changes will be binding on you. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
Last Updated October 2020